Gbminers

For the few years, many developers attempted to create alternative virtual coins to challenge the dominance of bitcoin but til now no one is able to overtake its current top position.Yeah but you NEED the miners in order for whales and us common folk to dump the forked coins in order to force miners to keep mining the legacy.

Which is exactly why a linear scaling solution such as simply increasing block size is not going to cut it.

12" Adjustable Wrench | eBay

Today the futures market moved Segwit2x UP to 15% of the value of the original chain: For completeness, you can see the non-2x fork is getting the other 85%: What pump.Ha Nguyen is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Ha Nguyen and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world.Only after that did miners jump on board leading up to the segwit upgrade.Quote from: Silberman on October 16, 2017, 04:32:55 AM Quote from: thecodebear on October 15, 2017, 12:49:36 PM So most people agreed to segwit2x, though core never did and now some people who agreed are dropping out.Quote from: SirLancelot on October 17, 2017, 06:18:37 PM Quote from: Almat on October 15, 2017, 02:41:45 PM It looks to me like segwit2x has some heavyweight supporters, so it might be unwise to bet against it.Theres no actually in need of these new bitcoin forked coins which they are just really an another altcoin in the market which i cant see any difference of it among others.Questioning on whose gonna be the real bitcoin.Quote from: TheFlynn49 on October 31, 2017, 11:04:58 PM Quote from: chesthing on October 31, 2017, 10:43:35 PM B2x is supported by coinbase and will be traded within hours.

The California Gold Rush (1848–1855) began on January 24, 1848, when gold was found by James W. Marshall at Sutter's Mill in Coloma, California. The news of gold.Of course not, and even if some businesses support the fork it does not matter, all of those entities are powerful but they do not get to decide what people want, it is like designing a video game no one wants and then expecting that it sells well, that is not going to happen, they can fork if they want, but they cannot force people to follow them.Minor Loc; People named Miner Lộc. Find your friends on Facebook. Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. Log In. or.The poster directly above this post even said he would want the fork that is better to win, and he claimed it is the original chain hahaha.If segwit2x wins then bitcoin is dead, since corporations would have shown to be stronger than holders.

Anyways, which do you guys think will be considered Bitcoin after the hard fork, the original chain or the 2x chain.People tend to switch to which is better and more efficient to use so the one which is the most efficient among the bitcoin version by novemeber will be the one most used.Let the one that supports it continue and let those members of this community, investors and user decide for what they think is right for themselves.Or are you just very shortsighted and refuse to look into the future to see that more solutions are needed to scaling.Scaling solutions should be put in place when the community mostly supports it.For the same xapo got a big criticism from experts all around because of its plan to name bitcoin with some other name after the upcoming fork.Quote from: Barbut on October 19, 2017, 11:26:08 AM Quote from: Shamie1002 on October 19, 2017, 08:53:38 AM Bitcoin will stay bitcoin.Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Everyday media announcing bitcoin related news and speculations.It will remain as the leading cryptocurrency in the market and neither hardforks nor segwits will change that.The only set of people supporting 2x now are the miners because it favors them which to me apparently leads to centralization, totally against why we are here in the first place.Some try to give it a shot by choosing to still hold it or trade it because they believe their to be potential but bitcoin would still remain and continues to be resilient despite the hardforks and segwits that we experience.Quote from: thecodebear on October 16, 2017, 12:55:11 PM Quote from: Silberman on October 16, 2017, 04:32:55 AM Quote from: thecodebear on October 15, 2017, 12:49:36 PM So most people agreed to segwit2x, though core never did and now some people who agreed are dropping out.It looks to me like segwit2x has some heavyweight supporters, so it might be unwise to bet against it.

Yes, the community will decide what chain will be the true Bitcoin.It offers no solution, no enhancement for the system aside from the 2mb file sizing.After the fork, all sites and businesses that accept Bitcoin will continue to use the original chain as the vast majority run Bitcoin Core nodes.Quote from: orions.belt19 on October 31, 2017, 10:50:12 AM Quote from: Rooster101 on October 26, 2017, 01:17:25 PM There is only one original bitcoin and those who copies bitcoin to create another cryptocurrencies will always be called altcoins or alternative coins.Which is exactly why 2nd layer solution such as Lightning Network that have far better scaling properties are so important.Find great deals on eBay for 12" Adjustable Wrench in Adjustable Wrenches. Shop with confidence.Not only miners but many many bitcoin companies agreed to segwit2x.Quote from: chesthing on October 31, 2017, 10:43:35 PM B2x is supported by coinbase and will be traded within hours.

Scuba Diving Magazine - Home | Facebook

Not only F2Pool,other two mining pools have also said that earlier they expected that core team would support segwit 2x,but since it does not support it,so they also withdraw their support.They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.Most of the bitcoin users still choose to support bitcoin even weeks before the upcoming fork.Today the futures market moved Segwit2x UP to 15% of the value of the original chain: For completeness, you can see the non-2x fork is getting the other 85%.Bain News Service,, publisher. Coal miners [between ca. 1910 and ca. 1915] 1 negative: glass; 5 x 7 in. or smaller. Notes: Title from unverified.Quote from: Rooster101 on October 26, 2017, 01:17:25 PM There is only one original bitcoin and those who copies bitcoin to create another cryptocurrencies will always be called altcoins or alternative coins.

BT2 still trading for even lower than the last time I looked at it.Says the LOC: "Patron identifies this as her grandfather, Otha Porter Martin, born July 3, 1897.". GBMiners, India’s largest bitcoin mining pool operator,.Vodafone Store in ALLAHABAD UP East | Vodafone Office | Vodafone Care | For | GSM | CDMA | 2G | 3G | Prepaid | Postpaid | Bill Payment | Recharge | Netsetter.Quote from: malikusama on October 16, 2017, 04:34:19 PM No doubt Segwit2X is the updated version with increased block size and some other advantages but there are some disadvantages too.Quote from: Cranidos on October 25, 2017, 09:36:51 PM Quote from: thecodebear on October 15, 2017, 12:49:36 PM So most people agreed to segwit2x, though core never did and now some people who agreed are dropping out.Additionally mining could further consolidate, making it even harder for small to mid-sized miners to join the fun.Even if several other forks happen further there will be no change.Blockchain news, including news about blockchain,. (LoC) on a blockchain. A. GBMiners Founder Amit Bhardwaj shares his love for coffee and Bitcoin.

Which ever fork gets higher valuations will receive more hashrate, as everything else would be mining at a loss.I think bitcoin core will keep growing up as Investors see it as a channel to others cryptocoins.On-chain will never be be able to handle thousands of transactions per second, and maybe not even hundreds.Throughout the previous forks, only one Bitcoin remains and stands strong.Your speculation has been surpassed in the month of October before the real event of segwit2x of November.

However, if the community decides that the forked chain will be the new Bitcoin because it can scale or whatever reason they may give, then the latter will be the new Bitcoin.We do not need 2MB blocks right now, we may need them in the future.Card Codes 4 You: http://www.card4you.men/ Unlimited Amazon Card Codes - 12/12/2017 ---- antropologia lg televisie fallmanager bin visa walmart harrasment.I bought huawei e303 hilink last week,, but now i have problem… my laptop and my computer can’t connect,,, it said device driver sofware was not successfully.I hope work is being done right now to stop the NYA scammers.I would like to believe that bitcoin will still remain as the main crypto coin and that segwit 2x.As always, digital currency investing is proving not to be for the faint of heart.

But there will be lots of trouble if the hashrate of legacy blockchain really decreases.But the whole point of having a scalable technology is to not wait until the network is all jammed up to do the scaling.The question is do you want bitcoin do be able to do the current amount of transactions, or double the amount of transactions.This question is not answerable for me because at the first place the choices are not even comparable.